Saturday, December 11, 2010

Got Milk?

You can't slow him down. I (Eric) braved the 5 blocks from work to the hospital through a massive snowstorm to get to feed my amazing little guy. Nurse gave me a 70 cc bottle (goal is 55) and he drank the whole thing. We did have to stop halfway and take a little break but he got through it.

Cael made me very proud during his supper. He stopped, opened his eyes, and proceeded to juice his very new, very clean diaper. And to add emphasis to what he had just accomplished, he farted for about 15 seconds without pause. It nearly brought me to tears (from the smell).

1 comment:

Judi said...

There is just no stopping this little guy now that he has this eating thing figured out. Sounds like he might be our next "Stinky Ben" or should I say "Stinky Cael" :)