Sunday, December 12, 2010

HOME!!!!!

I figured I better type one last post in here before it's too late and you're all left wondering what happened to us. We're going home! We're still waiting for the doctor and for Cael to eat once more - but it's official. We are going home!!!

Thank you all so very much for everything throughout this whole ordeal. Eric and I couldn't have made it through without all of your thoughts and prayers.

At 13 days old we're finally getting to take our baby home!!!

Just a few more lyrics and the blog will probably be going back into a coma for a while. I've been waiting for so many days to be able to use these lyrics. I'm just going to post a few of them...It' "Home" by Daughtry

I'm going home, to the place where I belong
These places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home


All righty - I'm signing off. From the very bottom of my heart - thank you again

Love to all~
Eric, Emily, Kylie & Cael

2 comments:

Judi said...

Home is the best place to be :)

David and Kathy said...

Wonderful news!!! :0) There is no place like home!!