Sunday, December 12, 2010

Well...

The night was awesome! Cael's eating like a champ still and gained 35 grams!!!

Today should be our day!! Of course the doctor will make the final decision, but our nurse doesn't see any reason why we wouldn't be discharged!!!!

Eric makes fun of me when I post lyrics, but I can't help myself. I'll try to only post part of them though. I know he'll really make fun of me because this next song is by Miley Cyrus, it's called, "When I Look At You" I was just watching the movie, "The Last Song" and this song came on at the end and it just grabbed me.. Here we go...

Everybody needs inspiration,
Everybody needs a song
The beautiful melody
When the nights alone

'Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up
The dark, that's
When I, I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I look at you.

No comments: